Become an Affiliate!
Social media Influencers and Installers!
- Payments: As an affiliate you will receive a percentage (current rate is 5%) of the order total (before taxes and shipping costs) when a customer completes a purchase using your affiliate coupon code. All payments to you for the current month will be processed within the first 10 days of the following month, electronically, via PayPay or Venmo.
- Product Discounts: As an affiliate you may be eligible for discounts on products for your personal build only. Eligibility will be determined by BoatPlugLight.com. Please contact us directly with your build plans.
- Shout-outs and post/content shares: We will repost your content if it matches the core values of Diablo Royale Customs, LLC and represents our product.
- Potential for Paid Advertising spots: Any advertising content that is suitable for paid advertising could be used in our marketing campaigns. This content can include your coupon code and will reach farther, with the potential to increase coupon usage. We have over 100k social media followers
All affiliates are required to represent Diablo Royale Customs, LLC in a manner that follows basic moral values. We understand that everyone has a different audience base, and that reaching your audience requires your individual style that may not align with the values of Diablo Royale Customs, LLC. As we do not want to limit your creative freedom, we will not impart our values onto you. However, there are some things that we WILL NOT TOLERATE.
Your affiliate status will be revoked immediately, and all pending payments will be held if you violate any of the following:
- Content which includes physical violence against any living thing.
- Content that includes explicit nudity or sexuality that can be found offensive.
- Content which includes blatant and directed racism or sexism of any kind.
- Content which includes damage to physical property that is not your own.
All Diablo Royale Customs, LLC product installations on your boat or personal watercraft must be of an extremely professional nature as you will be a ‘showcase’ of our products. Installations must follow the following guidelines:
- Lights must be installed with the provided components.
- Lights must be installed in accordance with ABYC.
- Lights must not be damaged in any way. If you have an issue with a damaged part, contact us immediately for a repair.
Please keep in mind that as the social structure in the United States is in a state of constant change our policies may be modified to reflect such changes. If we feel you are pushing boundaries of the current societal norm we will contact you.
Thank you, and we look forward to growing our business together.
If you're interested, contact us through our website on the "Contact Us" page and reference the Affiliate Program.